Monday, September 3, 2012

NEW BOOK READING PARTY!

A book reading party is in the works! In September (this month) I'll be reading from, Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit. Sonya invited me to read from my book at the, Elwha Heritage Center. I haven't yet received a date and time but I'll post it here as soon as possible.

I'm working on finding a portion to read from, Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit, for the Elwha Heritage Center . Truly I haven't read from my book at these Book Reading Parties. Helen read for me at the Makah Day Book Reading Party, and it was appreciated! But this will be the first time I'll be reading to the listening audience. Yay :/ ... like I said before, "I have a fear of reading in front of people!" But I'm going to do this :)...baby steps.

If you are in the Port Angeles, WA area, please come to this reading! It sure would be nice to see a large group!

~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment