Friday, September 21, 2012

Book Reading?

I have contacted the, Elwha Heritage Center, yesterday. And Lisa told me that the September 28, 2012 reading has not yet been set. So at this time; I don't have a date for you to come and join in this, book reading party. As soon as I do get a confirmed date, I'll post it here.

I'm going to read from the Preface, Introduction, Celebrations, Chaos Was Everywhere and They Stood in Awe.

Reading from these chapters of, Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit, will introduce myself to the audience. Also bring to their attention the family life of Fawn and her family. Reading from the chapter, Chaos Was Everywhere, will bring out the Pook Men. I plan on bringing a Pook Man mask for the audience to see and enjoy. They Stood in Awe will leave everyone feeling good about the book.

Wish me good luck! I'm looking forward to this book reading party. It's going to be the first time that I'm going to reading in front of a big crowd :)

~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment