Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sleepless in Neah Bay :)


Last night I couldn't sleep. It was as if I was being bothered by something; I hate nights like that!

When I have nights; like last night. I was told to pray for my family, so I did.

Then I sat up in bed and started to read. I've been reading a book that I purchased off the internet, The Dovekeepers. It's a good read but really hard for me to keep reading. I get busy and don't pick it up again for a long time. It has some similarities to my story but the author’s characters are from the Middle East. I'm finding that the Middle East people have some same beliefs as Native American people.

The other books that I really enjoyed reading was THE MARK series.

Soul Harvest,

The Indwelling,

Apollyon,

Assassins,

Nicolae,

Tribulation Force

And Left Behind.

 
I love reading books with religion involved and it has to be a heartfelt meaning.

Like the book, The Help.

 Well - I hope you all have been enjoying, Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit.

 ~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment