Monday, September 17, 2012

LOVE IS ....

You Know Someone/Something Loves You; WHEN
She was thinking, Come on where are they? My heart is faint and it’s getting harder to breathe. Soon fatal heart, soon. Good I can hear the truck coming, finally here they come. If I could, I would run to the road to greet them. I’ll sit here and maybe they will help me into the house, knowing I don’t feel well.
We get out of the truck and greet the poor little thing standing at the foot of the steps. We notice that she is panting and doesn’t look well at all. So we call her inside to sleep indoors; an everyday event.
She was thinking, Okay, One step at a time. One, Two, Three, Four -  I did it!  She thought  as she walked ever so slowly toward the laundry room door. My people love me, as do I love them! Good night for the last time. My heart is going to stop now, I will miss taking care of you and our land.

Today my heart is heavy once again, I won’t see my precious little Angel run to greet us ever again. Rest and you have done a great job taking care of us and the land. She waited for Joey and I to get home before she passed away :/
Love is....Everywhere just take a look around!
~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment