Tuesday, July 31, 2012

www.tatepublishing.com

The link listed above is where you can purchase a paperback book or eBook from Tate’s Publishing Co.
Please keep in mind that “If” you purchase a book from me, I’ll get a bigger profit. Although, I don’t want to hinder you from making a book purchase; I placed my order and will have books in eight business days.
I talked to Travis my “Marketing Person” yesterday, he said, “Dawn, you have already made sales! This is good for just bringing out your book.”
I’ve worked hard on getting the word out – When you make a purchase “PLEASE” tell a friend or two; by word-of-mouth we can get this book into the readers hands…And I’m told that the hard work has just begun.
A Book Reading/Signing will be held throughout Makah Days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at the Makah Museum. I’ve invited my sisters from Tacoma and the surrounding area and they said, “I’m coming!”
Thank you for making a book purchase…and I’m going to work on selling more!
~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment