Monday, August 6, 2012

More Native Authors....

Someone told me not long ago, “I think more people will be coming out of the woodwork.”
This person meant; after "Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit" comes out more Native American Authors will venture out into the writing world.
Well! All I've got to say is, “No venture, No gain! And I wish them GOOD LUCK, the more the merrier."
I know three other Makah people that have written a book/manuscript or have one in their near future. Melissa Peterson-Renault is one of those people, although she has written two books already. Melissa has plans to join me at the Makah Day - Book Reading/Signing gathering!
Somebody from Neah Bay asked me, “How do you go from (        ) to writing a book?”
Well I told her, "I didn’t plan on writing a book, it just happened! And that will be my answer to everyone that asks me that question.
If you have a desire to see something through, it will happen – great or not!
Just thinking out loud again!
~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment