Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm home!

I’m glad to be home; we went on a vacation to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.
I met a very interesting person; sitting by the pool. She was a pretty lady with red hair and a natural graying patch at her forehead. Religious, knowledgeable, sincere, and very prudent is how I’m going to describe, Rose. She spoke of how the “Indigenous People” had been wrongfully treated. She was very knowledgeable of the history; that she referred to as “Indigenous People.”
I have heard a family member use these words often - (Indigenous People: belonging to a place – natural or inborn.)
I found myself in tears to know that Rose acknowledge the cruel manner that the Indians had to endure.
I’m thankful that I finished this PROOF and sent it off, TODAY. My book will remind us that we have a very strong family UNIT and we will try to carry this on, THROUGHOUT ETERNITY. DESPITE THE OBSTACLES THAT MIGHT TRY TO DESTROY OUR FAMILY TIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment