Sunday, May 6, 2012


It has been so interesting to follow this book through the Tate's Publishing Company. Listed below you will read an Email from the LAYOUT team at Tate's Publishing Co.. By the end of the month I will see the book layout ELECTRONICALLY. 
Thank you for asking me how the book is coming along...truly by doing so; it makes the butterflies flutter a little less :) 

We are ready to begin the layout for your book. 
Please let me know if there are any special requests regarding your layout that I need to inform the layout team about.  It is very important that you communicate any specific requests to me early inthe process.
 Initial proofThe initial proof will be emailed to you in electronic form near the end of this month. Please take a day or two to open it up and check out the basic layout and organization of the book.There is no need to begin proofreading the book at this stage. Save that for the final proof. By the end of this month, I need to have your approval on the look of the initial proof in order to move on to the final proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment