Thursday, April 26, 2012

HERE IT IS!

Hello Dawn:

This cover will work perfectly for your book. Attached is the final hi-res cover. Please keep a copy for any future marketing ventures. You can now feel free to share this cover with your friends and family and on the internet.

Your layout designer will be contacting you in the coming weeks to begin your layout process. Once your layout is approved, I will finish your back cover so that we can send you a final proof before your book goes to print. 
 
: .. )

I got this today. Later I have a commercial that Tate's Publishing Co. will create and broadcast on television for me. I'm so scared and have BUTTERFLIES fluttering within my tummy. I love the cover that the designers created.
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dear Unknown,
      I'm sorry but you didn't leave your name. The book is NOW available. Please check-out the newest post right here on this blogspot. You can go through Tate's Co. or send me an Email with credit card number, ex date on card and your mailing addres.
      ~Dawn~

      Delete