Monday, April 2, 2012

Design, Layout, and Photo

Wow, I have already received an Email from a design worker from Tate’s Publishing Company!
I had told myself not to expect an Email from the design team until May…After all it’s a competitive market. By the end of this month Joel Uber said that Tate’s Publishing Co. will send me my FIRST PRINTED book! I’ll have to approve that book and then the printing begins.
I’m so excited to hold my first book ever printed!
                                                       God, Please lead the way!

2 comments:

  1. Wow,if you haven't seen this or been here? You GOT to see this,it is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you jellybean. Have you visited Neah Bay? Or are you referring to the blogpage? I love Neah Bay and this is why I've decided to write a fictional book about my home town.

    ReplyDelete