Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thank you

Throughout the past few weeks many people have inquired about "Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit."
Truly I appreciate the questions; it tells me that people are interested in reading the book.

We are very busy at Big Salmon Fishing Resort due to the U.S. halibut opener. But like a magnet as soon as I walk through the door at home; I check my Email. I find myself disappointed that I haven’t received the electronically formatted book, yet.

My second granddaughter has us all very excited; she should be introducing herself to the family soon. Doctor said, “Any day, now!” So as you may see, I have so much to be happy about. Just yesterday Destiny (my first granddaughter) and I went to the beach and she loved the water pools; discovering “Mussels.” Neah Bay has so much beautiful things that I’m taken aback by; every time I walk the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment