Monday, May 21, 2012

People watching

While walking the beach with my granddaughter; I watched a grown man park his car, walk down to the beach, take off sandals, and continue on to the water. This man was in his late thirties but at the moment he looked like my granddaughter. He waded in the ocean and turned in circles taking pictures with his CELL PHONE. Studying this man I knew that he renewed his inward peace at that exact moment.
A woman was with her family; a group of five or six. Everyone was very sober faced and looked uptight. A comment was made to this woman, nothing out of the ordinary. She flow off the handle and stomped out of the building cursing; I didn’t know that women my age would have such foul language. It’s always upsetting when you have to deal with people such as this. But truly 98% of the people I meet are very polite.
How do you want to be seen?
Just thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment