Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sequim and Port Angeles

March 2, 2013
 
 

Yesterday I was in Sequim, WA doing my local residential business; grocery shopping, truck maintenance and promoting my book. Representation has been made in the Olympia, Washington area. And now I’m going to target Sequim and Port Angeles, WA.  In the Pacific Mist Bookstore located in the heart of Sequim; a very nice lady named, Vickie Maples - Independent Bookseller, took four books from me! Please drop by the Pacific Mist in downtown Sequim; to purchase my book. Or just drop by; it is well worth the time to visit this pleasant store.

At the Elwha Gallery & Gift shop located in Port Angeles, WA – 401 E. First Street. I spoke with a considerate young lady named Tamara Luce. She was so welcoming and friendly. Come to find out through our conversation her dad is Joe Luce from Elwha. Tamara Luce mentioned that her uncles are Brian and Russ Svec from Neah Bay. Well I know all of Tamara’s family that she mentioned! Job well done Joe, Brian, and Russ you all have a great young lady in your family. 

I’m hopeful that Suzie Bennett can schedule a book reading at this attractive gallery. 

Check back here - if Suzie Bennett can make it happen; I’ll post it here and on Facebook.com/1dawnlawrence

~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment