Sunday, August 4, 2013

My thoughts and Wishes

You know how we ask ourselves; What is my purpose in life?
Through "Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit" my fictional book; I feel that I'm on the correct path for my life.

I'm trying not to think, I'll never get the support that I need to get my book out to the public.

I feel that my book has a GOOD message, and has real life characteristics of Neah Bay. I pray to God asking him to take over and help me sell MANY books. I feel that my work in writing, editing, publishing, and marketing has some kind of purpose.

Please pray with me, because where two agree upon something here on earth, so will it be done in Heaven.  Ask God to make my book become a magnet to readers. And stores won't be able to keep up on the stock. I know I'm doing my part, and it never hurts to ask for help, right?

~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment