Monday, July 8, 2013

Email from Tate's


Thanks Dawn for this email. I will make that change, and get the files loaded, and when I do I will let your marketing rep know so they can continue getting things set up! Thanks, and let us know if you need anything else.

 

Hope you had a great 4th!

 

Tate's Publishing Co. has treated me so VERY good. Typos are being made at no cost to me!

 

Two days ago I spoke with a customer on the Big Salmon Fishing Resort's deck. He said, "Dawn I read your book." I asked, "So what did you think?" "I liked it, and are you writing again?" "Yes, I have started a second book. I'm so happy that you liked my fictional book." "I like to read nonfictional books but this one I liked reading. I'm working on a book myself, and I'm proud of you for being published!" "Thanks."

 

It was rather nice have that conversation in front of my husband of 30 years.

 
~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment