Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cards & Phone Messages


I had a normal day at work today. After I completed my shift at Big Salmon Fishing Resort, I checked mail. Much to my surprise I received a handwritten card. It was my fifth card that I've opened from a grateful customer. It was a “thank you” card, for writing my book, Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit. Truly I appreciate each card.

A month ago, a reader left me a cell phone message. He said, “The book fell into my hands, and I think your message is great.” I'm happy that people find it an interesting read.

It's hard to say...But some people try to pull you down. Don't listen, go forward, and fulfill a dream. Don't let someone tell you, "You can do that." I'm not a graduate from a college or have taken writing classes. I'm just a person that pressed forward with something, and completed a task.

My book is something; I'll always have as an accomplishment.

~Dawn~
P.S. Keep the cards and calls coming, it's very much appreciated!
This winter I'm going to work on the second book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment