Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nisqually .. next Orca Book and Squaxin Island Museum

Nisqually was great! Good people and a great meal was shared. The children at this reading seemed to enjoy the reading. And the Nisqually people really showed me much respect. A group from NW Indian College attended the gathering, a teacher gave great reports. She suggested I share my story at each gathering ( to encourage others ).
Next reading will be at Orca Book Store in Olympia this coming Saturday 2pm to 4pm please come listen; I need the support!
After the Orca Book Store I'm going to the Squaxin Island Museum WITH Makah Dancers and Singers! I'm so PROUD of the people that have committed time out of their lives to help me out. That is how Makah people ARE. All we have to do is ask and SOMEONE steps up to the request!
Come spend the day and enjoy a day of GREAT entertainment.
~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment