Saturday, December 29, 2012

Something....left behind.


Someone asked me once, "How do you feel about getting published?"

I answered that person, "I thought about that question. My best answer is, 'After I'm gone at least I'll have something for my family. Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit will be on a bookshelf in somebodies home.'"

I have always been the person to listen to people talk in the group. I surround myself with people like that; I don't really feel that I have too much to offer. When it comes to everyday conversations. Through this book I was able to express some of my thoughts. It is a fictional book but I believe in a good lifestyle; that is shared.

If you read the book PLEASE tell your family and friends to purchase it and share it as well.

~Dawn~

No comments:

Post a Comment