Monday, October 15, 2012

Tomorrow...Brighter Day:)

Holding my breath; I've always felt second best. Never good enough, the only things that I feel proud of; are my three sons and now my two granddaughters!

So please don't think that I'm bragging when I make posts. The intentions are to promote my book. So my family (Sons and Granddaughters) can be proud of their Mom and Grandmother.

One of my most liked movies, 28 Days, makes me cry when I watch it....

Gwen: [Breaking down] I'm sorry I make it impossible for you to love me.


Lily: [Consoling her] Oh, Gwen, you make it impossible for me not to love you.

I guess that I'm just feeling sad today, sorry.

But tomorrow will be brighter; Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit, will be in the Bigger book stores. Brighter-Days ahead!


~Dawn~


No comments:

Post a Comment