Monday, June 11, 2012

Still waiting for my first book to PREVIEW

The publishing company said that they would notify me as soon as they send out my first printed book. Well I’m still waiting.
The next step in this very long process is; the publishing company will send the very first printed book to me for preview. I have to read it again one more time to check for any changes that I would like to see before selling, “Joseph and the Tamanawis Spirit”
Tonight I was graced by my newest granddaughter’s presence; I babysat her for the first time. She was so precious tonight as she slept she began to make a very peaceful almost sighing sound. We laughed her parents hadn’t heard her do this before; it was almost like a little kitten making a purring sound. She was just happy that her grandma Dawn was sending her LOVE.
My book talks of such things; everyday blessings that take place and we forget to take time to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment